Friday, June 22, 2007

Nikki the Wonder Dog ate Citrus' Head.

Yes folks, we've had an accident. Nikki snacked on Citrus. I don't know if it was out of jealousy, boredom or because Citrus has such a smart mouth and Nikki just had to shut her up, but Nikki won that battle.

It was really greusome. I walked in the door and there was white matter every where! And there, on the floor of my own bedroom was the limp, nearly lifeless body of the beloved Citrus - one eye staring up at me in helpless wonder, as if to say, "you mind gettin' this dog drool outta my hair?"



Citrus is not lost however. She's on life support. I'll be performing a complete head transplant later on next week. It's the first one I've ever done and I'm nervous, but I'm confident that I can utilize my skills as a stuffy surgeon [read "seamstress"] and my past experience with a full bear head reconstruction. Granted, Citrus will never be the same, but maybe I'll add some extra stuff and make Citrus even better. Kind of like the bionic-stuffed animal.



Please pray for the orange bear. And pray for her family. And pray for her assailant.

Be on the lookout for this bearded bear bandit! She's considered armed to the teeth and dangerous to anything filled with fluff.

I'd post pictures of Citrus in her current condition...but they're too grizzly. I'll keep you all updated as to her recovery status in the days and possibly weeks to come.

No comments:

Thread Bangers