Thursday, November 13, 2008

Good Reads & Good Eats

I've been introduced to this new website that I'm in love with. It catalogs all the books you've read and lets your friends see them and comment on them.


Check out my reading list on Goodreads and sign up as my "friend."

Jamie on Good Reads


Also, I went to this totally great lunch place today. It's called "Cherry Blossom Noodle." It's on 10th street and Camelback. The place is all decorated like a bistro in Paris with black and white pictures of the Eiffel Tower. But they serve Bento Boxes and Itallian food! And it's good food too! Totally eclectic. I dig it.

2 comments:

mertiegirl said...

RU alive? I placed an order for your black velvet evening gown from mintd.com 9 days ago and haven't heard anything from you (i.e. when it's shipping). I also enjoyed your blog. Please contact me asap. Thanks!

Austin Mom said...

Hey - just stopping by from the Blender to see how you're doing.

Thread Bangers