Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Inventory & The Studio Mess

We made a small dent in the inventory. My husband took pictures of each fabric while I described it and measured it out. Then he made a fantastic spread sheet with all the information. I'm currently looking for a way to link it to this blog so that people can look at what I have and custom order items that are specially made for them.

Now I have to organize this mess. My wonderful husband allowed me to sell the living room furniture to make room for my studio and to make an office. He's very generous. And THIS is how I repay him. Ugh! I need to be way more productive and clean up after myself.

It just seems to be against my grain to be a neat person. Maybe it's the artist in me...maybe not. I know how to clean...I just don't. I'd rather be sewing! Maybe I didn't have enough messy art parties as a kid, or maybe I had too many.

Check this out! http://www.cookiemag.com/food/party/2006/09/finemess

Maybe it just shows that I think outside of the box, like artist Larissa Meek. http://www.larissameek.com/new-messy-art/

I think it's proof that I'm busy and creative and ... well a terror on cleanliness

No comments:

Thread Bangers